Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Pop Tarts?

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member The 80's Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    196
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Blueberry

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 17, 2003 08:46 PM: Message edited by: The 80's Man ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Chocolate...

    I havent had Pop Tarts for ages...they're usually way too sugary for me anyway but I just love them smell of them toasting..

  3. #3
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    blueberry

    i keep them at school.............. for breakfast *G *LLLLL

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My favorite flavor of pop tart? well........ Pop tart! Thats it... yes... all of them.Buy two kinds make either, sammich em together.. I Like toaster strudel too!

    mmmmmmmmmmmm pop tart.....-drool-

  5. #5
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mmm brown sugar/cinammon.. nummy!

    toaster studel is really good too...

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pop Tarts come in brown sugar/cinnamon? Where? I want some!!

  7. #7
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Post

    warning ...
    be careful out there
    click this

    07C?OpenElement&ampFieldElemFormatgif yum

    i don't buy these cause i'd eat the whole freakin box

  8. #8
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    you don't have those there? whats that matter up there? *L* jk!

    you betcha! mmm mmm good [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ok thats pretty scary! *L* on a serious note though. I think there was a fire in a town near here.. that started from a toaster... cooking a poptart.


    my children get the poptarts before I do.. or yes, I could eat the whole box as well...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •